Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Another Hiccup

I haven't even gotten up to writing about a couple of bad things that happened so far this year and then last week, last Tuesday my gallbladder attacked me and I went to the emergency room and they took it out and I came home Friday and here it is Tuesday a week later and I feel like crap. It doesn't hurt that much now, I'm just mad. I just so angry that I got sick when I had so much to do. Not to mention the cost but I don't want to talk about that right now. I'm not even supposed to drive for another week. I'm the one that never gets sick. I'm the one with the cast iron stomach who can eat anything. Not anymore. And Gallbladder. What a disgusting word. I don't even like to say it.

I don't have a picture to go with this post. I'm not sure what it would be.......maybe a bowl of jello as that's the most exciting thing I can eat right now.

Looking on the bright side, I am hoping to lose some weight real quickly since I'm really not able to eat for a while.

2 comments:

countrypeapie said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about that. I have a friend who had hers removed after it gave her all kinds of problems. She was out of commission for a while, but in the long run, it seems as though it was a good thing. But everyone has his or her own unique experience with such things. I hope you're feeling better soon. Jello's really not so good.

(Aaaargh -- don't even get me started about the cost of health care....)

Unknown said...

Thanks countrypeapie. I am feeling better just very down over the cost of it all. Mine had never given me any problems then the ductwork got stopped up and it was kind of an emergency to get it out. I just want life to go back to normal without some crisis every week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

blogger templates |